Saturday, July 7, 2018

Grant Warwick - Hard Surface Modeling

Before I began my career as a lighting and shading artist I was an oldschool 3dsMax modeler working in the VFX industry. I released many free tutorials however I never had the time or confidence to produce something that takes an absolute beginner all the way through to being an advanced modeler. Following the success of Mastering V-Ray, Mastering Hard Surface is the next logical step and I look forward to once and for all revealing every tip, trick and workflow I used working in production on film, print and game-art covers.

No comments:

Gnomon Workshop - Creating A Stylized Female Character - The Making of Lyn-Z with Crystal Bretz

In this tutorial Senior Character/Creature Modeler Crystal Bretz takes you through her entire workflow for creating a stylized female cha...