Thursday, July 5, 2018

Gumroad - MetalX8 Part 2 and Part 3

MetalX8 Part2 - HardSurface UVs Unfolding in Maya

This is the second Tutorial from a series that will establish the Metal-X8 Project based on a DIMA Chen's concept.
In this one I will share with you my process to Unfold UVs on Hardsurface mesh in Maya.
This Tuto is recommended for an intermediate/confirme level in modeling. I don't explain basic tools. Don't forget to look at MetalX8-Part1 for all the modeling process.
Most of the parts are recorded during my Livestream.
MetalX8 Part3 - Texturing and LookDev with Quixel Arnold
This is the third Tutorial from a series that will establish the Metal-X8 Project based on a DIMA Chen's concept.
In this one I will show you my process to texture and shade the Armored Mech using Quixel 2.0 and Arnold Render.
I will show you how to prepare your model in Maya for export, bake maps using Turtle Render, texture in Quixel than how I build my shaders in Arnold with a LookDev scene and AlShader for Layered Quixel Material.
This Tuto is recommended for an intermediate level. I don't explain basic tools.

No comments:

Gnomon Workshop - Creating A Stylized Female Character - The Making of Lyn-Z with Crystal Bretz

In this tutorial Senior Character/Creature Modeler Crystal Bretz takes you through her entire workflow for creating a stylized female cha...